Monday 1 April 2013

Well into another year!

I know my posts are irregular but then that's me all over. A lot of things I do (or don't do) depend very much on my state of mind which of late seems to stumbling between a state of inertia and a state of severe depression. So much so I have started to look over my shoulder checking for black dogs (see Winston Churchill for the "quote").
I seem to be unable to find an interest in anything for very long and feel very uncommunicative with everyone else, I am also finding it hard to juggle life and work and downtime successfully and even writing this is an effort.
It is nothing to do with the weather since I actually really rather enjoy the snow shrouded landscapes around me and the enforced silence of most things mechanical giving nature time to open itself up a bit more with the sound of the birds and the rushing of the wind coming through more clearly now that the man made objects are struggling to move.
I will have to continue my search for some sort of inner peace though where to find it I am not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment