Monday 6 January 2014

Results

Slightly surprised today when got the results of a programming language test series and came out above average on Visual Basic which I find somewhat disturbing as I am not a fan!
However that apart today was a good day,  I managed to do some jogging at the gym and did 2k in 15 minutes which was good. Also managed some additional exercises whuch lifted my spirits for the day.
Maybe the greeks were right about a healthy body makes a healthy mind. On that basis I need to do a lot of exercise to keep myself sane not necessarily a bad thing.
I was also interested to heae an article on the radio about slowing down on my way home. This broyght to mind my favourite book on the subject by Stephen Cotterell which I have mentioned in a previous post- I will have to sit down and re-read it

No comments:

Post a Comment